Pages

03 November, 2013

The Truck has arrived!

 This whole post is just going to be photos. Later today I'll write another post with an actual update.


The Toyota Tacoma arrives! It's a 4x4 SR5 V6 with a tow package and eventually running boards and a red pin stripe. Those will be added in the next few weeks. 


This was the sunset last night. AMAZING! Come and visit to see for yourself!


A typical Sarah breakfast- vegetables and eggs. Look how beautiful those eggs are! Those are from my girls and were laid the day before.


I made Oatmeal date-rasin cookies. I should have photographed them on a different surface. They sort of blend in here. I have to say, I'll be making these again very soon. the dates are a perfect addition and where the recipe called for salt, I used sea salt and it made these cookies magical.


My typical view in the morning. Aaron is up in Columbus now, but this was taken a few days ago. Wiley wants in, Wiley wants out... He's like a cat.


Speaking of cats- this is Carl. He has taken up residency on our side porch. He sits all day and most of the night on one of the chairs I have out there. He's a smelly old man but I adore him.


The other day a mockingbird lost a battle and became someone's meal. This is in the chicken run, so at first I thought one of my girls got eaten. But when I looked closer the feathers are white and gray. I suspect Hilda....


The following photos are just some pretty pics around the farm I have taken this week. I need to learn to use the good camera so I can take some really beautiful shots.


Looking east out the front door.


Looking northeast from the front porch.



A panoramic photo of the font yard.


Front yard oak tree.


Front yard oak tree.


The northeast view from the front porch of the studio.


A fast moving storm came from the southwest yesterday. 
BONUS: Wiley doing his business... Hahaha!









No comments:

Post a Comment