Pages

10 August, 2013

Kennedy Road

The farm on Kennedy Rd. is a horse farm right now. I have more photos and will post them later. This property is the front runner for us right now. It's 27 acres- more than enough room for greenhouses, a second house, dirt farming, and a herd of mini donkeys. Can you tell I really want this property?

I'm already planning on names for my mini donkeys! At first I came up with Taco, Nacho, Burrito, and Freddy. But I also like the names Poncho, Moshe, and Oy-Vey. So then I started thinking, "What about getting mini goats too?!" So now I'm thinking I'll name the mini donkeys Nacho, Taco, Burrito, and Poncho. And then I'll get a few mini goats and name them Moshe, Chaim, and Oy-Vey. What about Freddy you ask? Well, I'm getting ducks too. I'll name them all Freddy except for one. That one duck will be named Roberto. I'll be able to tell he's Roberto because he'll be the one with a hat.

When we went to the property on Kennedy, Wiley ran around and had a blast! He peed everywhere and followed me around mostly but he'd run off to my parents or Aaron every once in a while. I had to hold him back when we went to look at the barn. It had a few cats living in there and I didn't want him getting all up in their business.

On our way back we drove through the intense rainstorm that has been flooding Nashville. It's passed over Knoxville now, but it was really wild. Thunder, lightning, and sheets of rain.

So that's the story for now! Please check back for photos and more updates. And if you have ideas for animal names, leave them in the comments.

-Sarah





No comments:

Post a Comment