Pages

13 May, 2014

Extra Photos

Wiley and Atticus in the backseat of the GTI. Wiley started out on the far left side and kept scooting back till Atticus didn't have any room at all. We had to pull over at that point because Atticus decided that he was going to jump into Aaron's lap while Aaron was driving. Fun times!



Atticus got himself stuck in the barn.



I climbed up on the chicken coop to trim the dogwood tree. This was after I had already fallen off the ladder trimming another part of the tree. While Aaron wasn't home. 
So, as I was climbing up onto the roof, I thought to myself, "Wow, I'm really pressing my luck today!"



It was Aaron's birthday on May 11th. I got him travel Yatzee and these stunning glasses. They came with glow sticks too!


I got Atticus a baby pool to cool off in. It gets pretty filthy fast, but he loves it on hot days.



Mom came over to help me garden. All of the bulbs we planted that day were dug up by a variety of animals. Dogs, cats, chickens... rodents too I'm sure. I'm glad I worked so hard to give everyone something to find in the garden. 




The boys.



Another great view. That jeep is Aaron's new vehicle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment