Pages

22 March, 2014

The Skunking of Wiley

Well, it was bound to happen. Wiley found a skunk and chased it till it spayed him full in the face. The smell is intense and headache-inducing. We are lucky that the skunk didn't bite him or that he bit the skunk because since it happened during the day, it is very likely that the skunk was rabid.

I have tried everything to get the smell of skunk off him and all I can do is lessen it. Nothing works. I have gotten a ton of great advice from a lot of reliable sources, but the truth seems to be that the smell will wear off over quite a few weeks.

I feel badly for Wiley but I hope he has learned a lesson.


EDIT: This post should have been published two weeks ago but I guess those headaches really got to me and I clicked the wrong button along the way and didn't actually publish it. So the event of Wiley getting skunkified happened a week before I went to Florida.

…. he still smells faintly of skunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment