Pages

28 January, 2016

I Got a Puppy and Other Excuses

{This is a post that I had written a while ago but never posted. I have no idea why.}


Yes it's true! I have a new puppy. Don't worry, Wiley is still around and grumpy as ever. The new puppy's name is Luke and he's a Golden Retriever.

Now, some of you might be saying, "Hey Sarah, ya hypocrite! Why didn't you adopt from the shelter system?!" Well, I'll tell you Captain Judgy Pants... I adopted a puppy instead of a dog from the shelter because of Wiley. With a dog like him, many issues, high anxiety, and reactive; I need some guarantees, or at least good bets, with the new dog. I knew it would be enough of a challenge just bringing a second dog into my home.

So I did a ton a research and with the help of my awesome aunt Rebecca, I decided on a short list of breeds that would do well as a therapy dog, do well on the farm, and deal with Wiley's fascist ways without it scarring him. Go ahead and go gaga over these photos:































No comments:

Post a Comment